{welcome to kelly smith photography, llc!}

Hi!  And thank you for visiting kelly smith photography, llc's blog!  I have been working hard for the past month to get everything set to launch my business!  kelly smith photography has secretly been a dream of mine for a couple of years, but I was finally given the "push" I needed to do it by my awesome family & friends!  Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement over the past several months!  

I am so excited to get started and to take pictures of you and your family!  Please visit my website www.kellysmithphotography.net - or click to the right on the blog - to view my galleries, prices and packages!  

I will be using the blog to post client previews, upcoming events, and exciting news! 

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! You are such an amazing photographer and you have so much talent. I know all this hard work of starting your own business will pay off. You have lots of clients waiting for you in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo wonderful! I'm so proud of you! Congratulations on all of your hard work thus far. Can't wait to see what lies ahead for you. Love, Lauren and Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! You are a wonderful photographer! So proud of you and excited for you!
    Way to go! Bethany, Chris and Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see all your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The site looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete